Recipe by kzbhansen
I work nights and crock pot recipes are life savers. This one is often requested by my family. My family doesn't much care for peas so I increase my potatoes and carrots to equal 1 1/2 C to substitute. The cream of celery soup really makes this good. I have used cream of chicken or mushroom and my family makes comments.
Top Review by Courtly
This was pretty good. I left out the peas and carrots... I wish I would have put them in there, next time I will, though! This cooked in exactly 4 hours on high. My dad really liked it, my brother didn't care for it but he's pretty picky. I'll use this one again, thanx.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups peas
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups macaroni, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Fry beef and onion, drain. Place in crock pot.
- Combine all ingredients *EXCEPT* Milk and Macaroni.
- Cover, cook on low 8-10 hours, or cook on High 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking add the milk and the macaroni and stir well. reduce the heat to low.