Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I work nights and crock pot recipes are life savers. This one is often requested by my family. My family doesn't much care for peas so I increase my potatoes and carrots to equal 1 1/2 C to substitute. The cream of celery soup really makes this good. I have used cream of chicken or mushroom and my family makes comments.
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Fry beef and onion, drain. Place in crock pot.
- Combine all ingredients *EXCEPT* Milk and Macaroni.
- Cover, cook on low 8-10 hours, or cook on High 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking add the milk and the macaroni and stir well. reduce the heat to low.
This was pretty good. I left out the peas and carrots... I wish I would have put them in there, next time I will, though! This cooked in exactly 4 hours on high. My dad really liked it, my brother didn't care for it but he's pretty picky. I'll use this one again, thanx.
M. U. S. H That is exactly what this is. Don't waste your time or money with this stuff.<br/>It cooks down and all it is, is meat and mushy noodles. No flavor at all!<br/>Why can't people be HONEST with these reviews ? ? ?
Very good, made it a while ago without rating it and seeing it again makes my mouth water. TMI, but I think I'm going to make it again this week.