I work nights and crock pot recipes are life savers. This one is often requested by my family. My family doesn't much care for peas so I increase my potatoes and carrots to equal 1 1/2 C to substitute. The cream of celery soup really makes this good. I have used cream of chicken or mushroom and my family makes comments.
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Fry beef and onion, drain. Place in crock pot.
- Combine all ingredients *EXCEPT* Milk and Macaroni.
- Cover, cook on low 8-10 hours, or cook on High 4 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking add the milk and the macaroni and stir well. reduce the heat to low.