8 hrs 20 mins
I haven't made this but it sounds great. I don't eat lamb anymore. I am eating lamb again and i just made this..turned out great flavors were amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes.
- 2Slice summer squash and zucchini.
- 3Dice potatoes.
- 4Place lamb and vegetables in crock pot.
- 5Mix salt, garlic, thyme, and bay leaf into stock; pour over lamb and vegetables.
- 6Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- 7(Don't peek, lifting the lid prolongs cooking time.) Turn to high.
- 8Blend flour and butter, then shape into small balls.
- 9Drop into stew and cook, stirring several times, until thickened.
- 10Serve over hot noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Fall Lamb and Vegetable Stew
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 175.7 mg
- Sodium 1032.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 56.0 g