Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I haven't made this but it sounds great. I don't eat lamb anymore. I am eating lamb again and i just made this..turned out great flavors were amazing.
- Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes.
- Slice summer squash and zucchini.
- Dice potatoes.
- Place lamb and vegetables in crock pot.
- Mix salt, garlic, thyme, and bay leaf into stock; pour over lamb and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- (Don't peek, lifting the lid prolongs cooking time.) Turn to high.
- Blend flour and butter, then shape into small balls.
- Drop into stew and cook, stirring several times, until thickened.
- Serve over hot noodles or rice.