1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Eggs Benedict
3 hrs 30 mins
This is easy to prepare the night before, and let your crock pot do the work the next morning for a yummy breakfast. This recipe has been passed from a neighbor, to a friend, etc. I recently served it at my sister's Baby Shower Brunch. The recipe can easily be doubled (even tripled). Cook time does not include boiling eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 dozen hard-boiled egg, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) package Little Smokies sausages, smokie cheese links (cut into small pieces or use the "little smokies")
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (99.9% fat free works fine)
- 6 English muffins (or use crimp bread)
- 1Melt butter on low heat, add flour.
- 2Whisk in milk.
- 3Add soup and Velveeta cheese until cheese melts.
- 4Add hard-boiled eggs.
- 5Add smokie cheese links.
- 6If making the day before, refrigerate and heat on low in the crock pot.
- 7**OR Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes and serve.
- 8Serve over toasted english muffin halves or crimp bread.
- 9If sauce is too thick, thin with a little milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.9
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 272.8 mg
- Sodium 1072.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 17.6 g