6 hrs 25 mins
Cookin' in Texas's Note:
I recently found this recipe on About.com. My family really likes it but we found that is it great filling for breakfast burritos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- 2In a small skillet, cook onion and green pepper in olive oil until crisp tender. Let cool about 10 minutes.
- 3Place frozen hash browns in the slow cooker.
- 4Add ham, onion, green pepper and cheese. Repeat layers, ending with the cheese.
- 5In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk and seasonings until well mixed.
- 6Pour over the ingredients in the slow cooker, cover and turn on low.
- 7Cook for 5-6 hours, until casserole is set and eggs are thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 264.6 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 22.3 g