Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a little mix of a bunch of egg bake recipes floating around my family and it is so easy! Perfect for a family gathering or a lazy morning!
- 14 eggs (or appropriate amount of egg substitute)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups sausage, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, separated
- 8 -10 pieces bread, cubed
- 2 medium potatoes, shredded, cubed, mashed, whatever
- 2 -3 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- Beat the eggs and combine all ingredients, except 1/2 cup cheese; mix well.
- Pour in crock pot.
- Place on low and go to bed.
- Pour remaining cheese over egg bake in the morning and enjoy!
- Good served with salsa.