Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
BH&G's Biggest Book of Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth (1 2/3 cups)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet brown beef. Drain off fat.
- Transfer meat to 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients to the cooker.
- Cover; cook on low-heat for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
Made as posted and this is so easy and delicious! A chunky soup and great for storing leftovers in the freezer for busier days. Thanks for sharing mersaydees. Made for Recipe Swap #46.
This is so good. It was a breeze to put together and the flavor is wonderful. I did use all beef broth in place of the water but everything else was the same. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious!! Hearty & healthy!! I actually found this recipe in my BH & G Slow Cooker Favorites Made Healthy book. I omitted the onion & used peas & carrots instead of the mixed veggies. Lots & lots of flavour!!