Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
A yummy, fast meal to put together, this cooks on its own in the crock pot. Serve over hot cooked noodles. You can substitute a package of frozen broccoli, cauliflower and red pepper for the vegetables specified, if desired. Recipe from BH&G.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn broccoli and red pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Put the meatballs and vegetables into the crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, water, lemon zest and pepper. Pour over the contents of crock pot and gently mix a time or two to coat the contents a little with the sauce.
- Cook on LO for 5 to 7 hours.