Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I prepare these every Thanksgiving. I love the ease of using the crockpot.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) bag prepared stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- Cook celery and onions in margarine until tender.
- Mix 1 can chicken broth, stuffing and egg.
- Add to celery and onions; form into balls.
- Combine soups and remaining can of chicken broth.
- Place small amount in bottom of crockpot.
- Add dressing balls.
- Finish covering with soup mixture.
- Cook on high for 1 hour.
This is a really good crock pot dish. My family raved about it. I did put low sodium cream of chicken soup and low sodium chicken broth in the gravy because I thought it would be too salty the way it was. It was a very quick dressing to make. Thanks for posting.
Very tasty recipe.