Recipe by Pat - cook
This is very easy and tastes great. I freeze 1/2 and use for another meal - just add BBQ sauce for a different flavor.
Top Review by mydesigirl
Very interresting combination that you have going on with this.My family really enjoyed it and it smelled wonderful cooking.I had to use pickle spears since I couldn't find whole pickles but it worked out fine.I served these on garlic parmesan croissants with provelone cheese and pickles.This is a keeper.Thanks for sharing!!!
- 5 lbs beef roast (about)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarwhole dill pickles, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef in slow cooker, cutting in half if necessary.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low about 8 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Discard pickles.
- Remove roast from broth.
- When cool enough to handle, shred the meat.
- Return meat to the sauce and heat through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.