Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
- 1 (7 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook for 6-8 hours.
Delicious! I should have doubled the recipe. My family gobbled it up. :-) Thanks for posting.
i loved this and it is so easy. I doubles the recipe and made as written. Thanks for the recipe.
We all really enjoyed this. I served them very similar to Derf's photo with salad and grilled sausages. I left out the green pepper as the family and I don't care for it. I also used an extra can of beans...pinto...These went well with the salad with oil and vin dressing. I used 15.5 ounce cans of beans and adjusted everything else and then doubled that haha. We had LOTS of beans but they were perfect with some rice (uncle bens...something? with wild rice) as lunch and then the left over left overs went on to dinner where I served a "Full English" (breakfast...for dinner) I will be making these again they were so good and so easy. Thanks for posting.