Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A scrumptious, slow-cooked curry chicken. Amazing served over rice!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pureed gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary
- 3 tablespoons curry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground red chili pepper
- Dice chicken, onion, and tomato.
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3-5 hours.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Sorry...this wasn't a favorite of mine. I didn't like the rosemary, and the dish seemed really "watery."