1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Curried Pumpkin Soup
7 hrs 15 mins
My boyfriend couldn't believe I had put in an apple. It surprisingly really works! We liked it!!!.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 -4 cups butternut pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- water, to cover other ingredients
- 1Place the onion, garlic, pumpkin and apple into the crock pot.
- 2Mix thoroughly.
- 3Add the spices and chicken stock powder.
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Add water.
- 6Mix thoroughly.
- 7Turn crock pot to low and allow to cook for 7-10 hours.
- 8Before serving blend all ingredients to form a smooth soup consistency.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Curried Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g