Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I have also made this with a mixture of carrots and parsnips worked well.
- 400 g carrots, peeled and cut into rings
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Arrange carrots in the crock pot and sprinkle with the curry powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the melted butter over the carrots and toss thoroughly to mix all ingredients.
- Cover with lid and cook on HIGH 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui, New Zealand.
Wow! What a find. Simple to set-up and packed with flavor. This one is a gem.
I would give this 10 stars if I could. I am going to try this with sweet potatoes.
Easy and tasty, thanks! I used baby carrots and margarine.