Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another good crock pot recipe. Feel free to throw in a few chopped carrots.
- 2 lbs steak, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid gravy browner
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Stir remaining 4 ingredients in a small bowl and pour over top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with rice.
Easy to make and really delisious. :)
Wonderful taste..curry is good. So very easy to make. Carrots add color and tastes good also. Just mix and pour and turn on your crockpot.
I have made this dish twice, and we did not care for it.