Evelyn Faulkner's Note:
This is a wonderful soup. I like to use this recipe when the day is just so busy and the last thing I want to think about is 'what do I cook for dinner?' This soup can be put in the crock pot first thing in the morning and simmer all day until dinner time. I keep a supply of this on hand as well as my family just loves it. Serve this soup with some crusty bread or thick cut country biscuits for dinner, a sandwich for lunch or just by itself for a snack or one of those 'grab and growl' dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can del monte green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can del monte whole kernel corn
- 1 (29 ounce) can of veg-all homestyle vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can of cattle drive chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can of hormel no-bean chili
- 16 ounces campbells condensed tomato soup with roasted garlic and herbs
- 1 (15 ounce) can of campbells vegetable beef soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can of rotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1Dice onion and saute in 1 TBSP butter.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Saute until translucent.
- 4Add hamburger, salt, pepper and garlic power to taste, and brown.
- 5Drain excess grease; set aside.
- 6In a 6-quart crock pot, add corn, green beans, chili with beans, chili without beans, tomato soup, vegetable soup, homestyle vegetables, diced tomatoes and diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- 7Add hamburger with onion that was set aside.
- 9Put lid on crock pot and set the temperature on low.
- 10Leave on this setting and stir occasionally throughout the day.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Crowd Pleaser Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 1406.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed tomato soup with roasted garlic and herbs
vegetable beef soup