Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful soup. I like to use this recipe when the day is just so busy and the last thing I want to think about is 'what do I cook for dinner?' This soup can be put in the crock pot first thing in the morning and simmer all day until dinner time. I keep a supply of this on hand as well as my family just loves it. Serve this soup with some crusty bread or thick cut country biscuits for dinner, a sandwich for lunch or just by itself for a snack or one of those 'grab and growl' dinners.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 (15 ounce) candel monte green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) candel monte whole kernel corn
- 1 (29 ounce) canof veg-all homestyle vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) canof cattle drive chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canof hormel no-bean chili
- 16 ounces campbells condensed tomato soup with roasted garlic and herbs
- 1 (15 ounce) canof campbells vegetable beef soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canof rotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Dice onion and saute in 1 TBSP butter.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute until translucent.
- Add hamburger, salt, pepper and garlic power to taste, and brown.
- Drain excess grease; set aside.
- In a 6-quart crock pot, add corn, green beans, chili with beans, chili without beans, tomato soup, vegetable soup, homestyle vegetables, diced tomatoes and diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Add hamburger with onion that was set aside.
- Put lid on crock pot and set the temperature on low.
- Leave on this setting and stir occasionally throughout the day.