2 hrs 10 mins
I tend to like to add a bit more hot sauce but feel free to use none or a bunch more. This is a great side dish or a main dish by adding cooked chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles in a pot of salted, boiling water until just tender.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3Toss with vegetable oil.
- 4Combine sour cream and flour in a large bowl, mixing well.
- 5Stir in cottage cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic salt.
- 6Fold noodles into mixture until well combined.
- 7Generously grease the inside of a slow cooker and pour in noodle mixture.
- 8Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Creamy Spinach Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 333.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.2 g