Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I tend to like to add a bit more hot sauce but feel free to use none or a bunch more. This is a great side dish or a main dish by adding cooked chicken
- Cook noodles in a pot of salted, boiling water until just tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss with vegetable oil.
- Combine sour cream and flour in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Stir in cottage cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic salt.
- Fold noodles into mixture until well combined.
- Generously grease the inside of a slow cooker and pour in noodle mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.