Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I make this dip in my "Little Dipper" crock pot. The capacity of the crock pot bowl is 1-1 1/2 cups.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 0.5 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons pimientos, diced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine cream cheese and whipping cream in greased crock pot.
- Cover and heat until cheese is melted, 30-60 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or bread pieces.
I LOVE this dip! It's my favorite Spinach Dip recipe.
Made for a party and it was all gone in no time. I had several ask for the recipe. Very tasty and flavorful.
This caught my eye because I could make it in a small crockpot (I used a 1.5 quart crockpot). I made a double batch so I wouldn't have to figure out what to do with the OTHER half of the box of spinach, but left out the pimientos since I don't care for them. It was pretty good; I like cheesier dips so added a handful of mozzarella cheese, a pinch of cayenne and some ground black pepper. Thanks for sharing!