- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 pork chops, boneless
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup and chopped onions together in a bowl. Stir in ketchup and worcestershire sauce. Pour half of mixture into slow cooker.
- Place pork chops in slow cooker. If you have to stack them, spoon a proportionate amout of the remaining sauce over the first layer of meat.
- Add the rest of the chops. Cover with the remaining sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours, or until meat is tender but not dry.