1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Creamy Orange Cheesecake
3 hrs 15 mins
I had this at a friend's house and it was exceptional!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup cookie crumbs or 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1Combine crumbs with sugar; mix in melted butter until well moistened.
- 2Pat into a 7-inch spring form pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- 4Add eggs and yolk and beat for about 3 minutes on medium with a hand-held electric mixer.
- 5Beat in orange juice, zest, flour, and vanilla.
- 6Beat for another 2 minutes.
- 7Pour batter into prepared crust; place on a rack or aluminum foil ring in the crock pot (so it doesn't rest on the bottom of the pot).
- 8Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 9Turn off and leave for 1 to 2 hours, until cool enough to remove.
- 10Cool completely and remove the sides of the pan.
- 11Chill before serving, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Creamy Orange Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 120.7 mg
- Sodium 246.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: