13Dine & Dish
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 35.43 g envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 56.69 g water
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 297.66 g can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted (or regular soup)
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- hot cooked rice or pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot.
- Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- Stir in mushroom pieces.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.