1/12 Photos of Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
4 hrs 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 ounces water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted (or regular soup)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- hot cooked rice or pasta
- 1Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot.
- 2Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- 4Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended.
- 5Stir in mushroom pieces.
- 6Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- 7Cook 1 hour more or until chicken is cooked through.
- 8Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 603.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix
reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup