Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this recipe from Quick Cooking. I double it for my family because they love it. This is quick and easy meal to throw together in the morning before running out the door.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope garlic and herb seasoning (Knorr)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- hot cooked fettuccine
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Combine the soup, milk, sauce mix, thyme and parsley and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over fettuccine if desired.
This hit a good note with my folks, but my son only took 2 bites. I thought it looked quite good, myself.. I think I may try baking it next time and see if the breasts have a little more moisture to them. I served it with mashed potatoes, corn, and broccoli. Thanks for a good meal and I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out if I bake it!
OH! This turned out so yummy! The perfect, simple hot meal for a cold day! Thanks for posting!