8 hrs 10 mins
For those who want something other than BBQ sauce on ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season pork ribs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Mix condensed soup, Lipton soup mix (zaar wanted a size, but I'm not sure how much is in one envelope), and pork gravy in crock pot.
- 3Place ribs in crock pot. Layer on whole carrots and sliced mushrooms.
- 4Cover with lid and cook on low heat 8-10 hours.
- 5I like to cook mine a long time so they fall apart in the crock pot.
- 6Serve with brown rice and a green veggie.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Creamy Country Style Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1978.2
- Calories from Fat 1092
- Total Fat 121.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 757.7 mg
- Sodium 801.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 200.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: