Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Crock pot recipe
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 15 ounces Mexican-style corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours, or on high 3 hours.
This is so easy and very tasty. It's nice to come home to "soup's on". I used leftover turkey from The Galloping Gourmet's Turkey Breast With Fresh Herbs . I did leave out the bell pepper and the pepper in the Mexi-corn was just enough for me. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.