Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A creamy, delicious stew that I discovered by accident. I've been trying for a long time to be successful at this crock pot thing without luck.....until this recipe! It comes out the consistency of canned stewed but with fresh veggies and meat. This recipe made enough for 2 adult suppers and 2 adult lunches the next day.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up (or 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can turkey gravy (or 1 1/4 cup leftover homemade)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- Throw all ingredients in crockpot and stir. Put on low for 6 to 8 hours. Done!
This was a perfect meal for a cold Sunday afternoon! The potatoes and chicken were cooked perfectly and I was impressed with the "gravy" that was created. The only addition I made was some garlic salt to taste. A new "Regular" for our meal planning! Thanks so much!!
Very good chicken dish. Added fresh parsley and minced garlic for more flavour and colour. Thanks for sharing!