Recipe by bmcnichol
My children ask for this regularly. This is quick and easy to put together.
Top Review by Tisme
A great recipe made in the crock pot, I followed the recipe exactly, although I did use chicken breasts, but it was very easy and great tasting. Although next time I might use 1 can of soup as I wasnt sure of the measurements in ounces, and also I will use a salt free chicken soup as the one I used gave a very salty taste (not the recipes fault as there is no added salt in the recipe!!) I served it over fettuccine pasta and it made a great meal. Thanks bmcnichol.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces process American cheese, cubed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine or 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in crock pot and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Top with soup.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
- Stir in cheese and olives.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Serve chicken on top of fettuccine.