Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My children ask for this regularly. This is quick and easy to put together.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces process American cheese, cubed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package fettuccine or 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- Place the chicken in crock pot and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Top with soup.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
- Stir in cheese and olives.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- Serve chicken on top of fettuccine.
A great recipe made in the crock pot, I followed the recipe exactly, although I did use chicken breasts, but it was very easy and great tasting. Although next time I might use 1 can of soup as I wasnt sure of the measurements in ounces, and also I will use a salt free chicken soup as the one I used gave a very salty taste (not the recipes fault as there is no added salt in the recipe!!) I served it over fettuccine pasta and it made a great meal. Thanks bmcnichol.
Made lots of changes, but it was delicious all the same! Used eight chicken breasts, one teaspoon of garlic powder, a sprinkle of pepper, two cans CoChicken soup, some shredded parmesan, and poured it over some leftover rigatoni with alfredo sauce. Ready in seven hours, absolutely delicious. Very easy, I'll definitely use this recipe again.