Recipe by bmcnichol
One of my favorite chicken crock pot recipes.
Top Review by mommy2amiracle
It was spectatcular! Reminded me of Olive Garden! However it definately was done after about 5 hours. We opted to go without the carrots and added an extra can of cream of mushroom. We served one plate with the chicken and sauce over rice and one over mashed potatoes, both were fantastic! A definate repeat!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix