Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
One of my favorite chicken crock pot recipes.
Make and share this Crock Pot Creamy Chicken and Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefresh baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Place the chicken and carrots in crock pot.
- Combine soup, mushrooms and dry soup mix and pour over carrots and chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over rice if desired.
It was spectatcular! Reminded me of Olive Garden! However it definately was done after about 5 hours. We opted to go without the carrots and added an extra can of cream of mushroom. We served one plate with the chicken and sauce over rice and one over mashed potatoes, both were fantastic! A definate repeat!