Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy to make and creamy and delicious. Serve over noodles or rice.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced, drained
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- In saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat until smooth and hot.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook over low heat, 6-8 hours.