1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Creamy Cheesy Red Potatoes
5 hrs 15 mins
A great addition to any dinner. I've made these as a side dish to ribs; also a nice side for a holiday meal, BBQ, potluck or any average dinner. My dinner guests asked for second and third helpings! Courtesy of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine March/April 2003 magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cubed potatoes in crock pot.
- 2In a food processor or blender, puree the cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- 3Combine Velveeta, onion, garlic and salt with cottage cheese/sour cream blend, mix well.
- 4Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 6Stir before serving and garnish with paprika and chives.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Creamy Cheesy Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: