A great addition to any dinner. I've made these as a side dish to ribs; also a nice side for a holiday meal, BBQ, potluck or any average dinner. My dinner guests asked for second and third helpings! Courtesy of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine March/April 2003 magazine.
- Place cubed potatoes in crock pot.
- In a food processor or blender, puree the cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Combine Velveeta, onion, garlic and salt with cottage cheese/sour cream blend, mix well.
- Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir before serving and garnish with paprika and chives.