Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a quick and tasty dinner for the crock pot.
Top Review by nmomsmemory
This had a wonderful flavor and was really simple to make. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the noodles got soggy. Next time I'll cook it for a shorter period of time or add the noodles later. Otherwise the flavor was great. Thanks so much!!
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups uncooked small shell pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper