Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a quick and tasty dinner for the crock pot.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups uncooked small shell pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until pasta is tender.
This had a wonderful flavor and was really simple to make. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the noodles got soggy. Next time I'll cook it for a shorter period of time or add the noodles later. Otherwise the flavor was great. Thanks so much!!
Too easy! I had it ready in just under an hour. Subbed out egg noodles for the shells but next time I'll use what the recipe calls for. I gave some of this huge dish to a neighbor who is undergoing chemo, and she liked it, too (even though her tastebuds are underactive). Thank you for posting a quick and easy, hearty dish!