My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 2Place half potato slices in bottom of crock. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Layer half the sliced onions.
- 4Repeat with remaining potatoes and onions, seasoning as you go.
- 5In a sauce pan melt butter. Add flour and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Whisk in milk and cook until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 7Add cheese all at once, whisking until melted.
- 8Pour over potatoes and onions in crock pot.
- 9Set to LOW heat and cook for 5-6 hours until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 703.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g