1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Cream Cheese & Sausage Dip
1 hr 15 mins
This dip is an absolute hit everytime I make it! My husband and all of our friends devour it and it's always the first to go! It has a nickname of "white trash dip". I make it in a round 4 quart crock pot, but the recipe can be halved or doubled for smaller or larger crock pots.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown both packages of sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Drain the sausage in a colander.
- 3Cube the cream cheese into a crock pot.
- 4Add the sausage to the cream cheese in the crock pot.
- 5Add both cans of rotel (with the juice) to the crock pot.
- 6Heat the mixture in the crock pot on high heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the dip is well mixed.
- 7Reduce heat to warm/low and serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cream Cheese & Sausage Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.6
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.0 mg
- Sodium 1175.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g