This dip is an absolute hit everytime I make it! My husband and all of our friends devour it and it's always the first to go! It has a nickname of "white trash dip". I make it in a round 4 quart crock pot, but the recipe can be halved or doubled for smaller or larger crock pots.
- Brown both packages of sausage in a skillet over medium heat.
- Drain the sausage in a colander.
- Cube the cream cheese into a crock pot.
- Add the sausage to the cream cheese in the crock pot.
- Add both cans of rotel (with the juice) to the crock pot.
- Heat the mixture in the crock pot on high heat for approximately 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the dip is well mixed.
- Reduce heat to warm/low and serve with tortilla chips.