1/6 Photos of Crock Pot Cream Cheese Ranch Chicken
6 hrs 15 mins
This is a recipe that was derived from Miss Annie's Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken that I attempted to make but found that I didn't have exactly the right ingredients...Since my kids love ranch dressing, this version really "hit home" with them...(They were literally "licking their plates" after they were done!) I thank you so much, Miss Annie, for your inspiration for this "alternative ranch-flavored" recipe! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 dash paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1Wash and dry chicken breasts and place them evenly in crock pot. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2Sprinkle pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix over chicken.
- 3Drizzle chicken breasts with 1 tablespoons melted butter.
- 4Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours.
- 5Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a medium saucepan along with minced garlic and saute slightly.
- 6Add cream of chicken soup, the 8 oz. of cream cheese cubes, 1/2 cup chicken broth, dried Oregano and dried Parsley flakes. Stir on medium heat until smooth.
- 7Add mixture to crock pot, cover again and continue to cook on low for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.
- 8Serve over buttered egg noddles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cream Cheese Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 159.3 mg
- Sodium 998.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix