Recipe by gailanng
The comments on Rita May's blog speak for themselves: http://rita-may-recipes.blogspot.com/2011/11/crock-pot-cream-cheese-chicken-chile.html
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (hot or mild)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn kernels, do not drain
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (.40 ounce dry packet)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- hot cooked rice
- flour tortilla
- taco shell
- cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese, shredded
- green onion
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the chicken in the crock pot. Top with the tomatoes, corn,.
- the drained and rinsed beans, ranch dressing mix (powder), cumin, onion and chili powders. Stir to combine then top with the cream cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring one or twice to blend in the cheese.
- Shred the chicken into large pieces and serve over rice, fold in warmed flour tortillas or taco shells. Garnish with any combination of cheese, cilantro, green onions and sour cream.