1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
8 hrs 10 mins
Tis the season for "comfort food"! Happy to share one of my favorite dishes! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (*can sub 4-6 breasts if desired or use some of each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce low-sodium italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth (to cook onion in)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1Brush chicken with butter and layer in crock pot with dry Italian seasoning mix sprinkled on each layer.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- 3About 45 minutes before done, brown the onion in the chicken broth and then add the cream cheese, soup, salt& pepper and remaining chicken broth to the saucepan.
- 4Add the minced garlic and mushrooms, and stir all ingredients until smooth.
- 5Pour sauce mixture over chicken in crockpot and cook an additional 30-45 minutes.
- 6Remove chicken to platter and stir sauce before putting in gravy bowl or pouring over chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.7
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 461.5 mg
- Sodium 1570.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 97.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium italian salad dressing mix