1/8 Photos of Crock Pot Cranberry Port Pork Roast
7 hrs 20 mins
This elegant dish is a family favorite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2-3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup port wine or 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- rice, cooked
- 1Put the roast in slow cooker.
- 2Mix in a bowl, cranberry sauce, port, and sugar.
- 3Stir in lemon, raisins, garlic, ginger, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 4Pour over roast Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until meat is 170°F.
- 5Remove roast and keep warm Measure 3 cups of cooking juices and pour into saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7In a cup dissolve cornstarch in cold water.
- 8Stir into saucepan.
- 9Cook, stirring until thickened.
- 10Slice roast and serve over rice with sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cranberry Port Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: