Recipe by Seasoned Cook
JUST AWESOME!! Very tender and delicious with special cranberry juices and pork gravy which enhance this wonderful dish!! Easy to prepare and it cooks while you work or shop.
Top Review by racrgal
This is fabulous! We loved the mixture of flavors. The gravy was excellent on baked yams. If your crockpot runs "hot" cut the cooking time at least an hour. An excellent, easy recipe that we will enjoy often.
- 907.18-1360.77 g lean pork loin
- salt and black pepper
- 425.24 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 85.04 g pineapple juice
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 14.78 ml cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub salt and black pepper onto pork loin and place in crock pot. Add all of remaining ingredients EXCEPT cornstarch and water.
- Turn crock pot on high for 1 hour and then cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl and add last 15 minutes of cooking time which will help make the gravy.
- Remove loin onto a serving plate. This recipe will go well with rice, potatoes or noodles.