Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
JUST AWESOME!! Very tender and delicious with special cranberry juices and pork gravy which enhance this wonderful dish!! Easy to prepare and it cooks while you work or shop.
- 2 -3 lbs lean pork loin
- salt and black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons cold water
- Rub salt and black pepper onto pork loin and place in crock pot. Add all of remaining ingredients EXCEPT cornstarch and water.
- Turn crock pot on high for 1 hour and then cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl and add last 15 minutes of cooking time which will help make the gravy.
- Remove loin onto a serving plate. This recipe will go well with rice, potatoes or noodles.
This is fabulous! We loved the mixture of flavors. The gravy was excellent on baked yams. If your crockpot runs "hot" cut the cooking time at least an hour. An excellent, easy recipe that we will enjoy often.
Made this last night and it was delicious! The only change I made was to use orange juice in place of pineapple juice (didn't have any). The pork was so tender it fell apart. We served it with noodles and carrots. I put some of the gravy on the carrots as well. Thanks for posting this great recipe!
I enjoyed this very much The sauce was nice not too sweet. I threw in some baby carrots the last hour or so. I couldnt get it to slice neatly as it was really well done and pulled away from the bone.Thank you for posting this recipe.