1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Roast
This is a recipe from Taste of Home that I tinkered with. You will love serving this tender melt in your mouth roast. Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in slow cooker.
- 2In medium bowl mash cranberry sauce;stir in sugar, juice, mustard and cloves.
- 3Pour over roast. Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- 4Remove roast and keep warm. Skim fat from juices.
- 5Measure 2 cups of the cooking liquid adding water if necessary;pour in a saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil and thicken with mixture of cornstarch and water.
- 7Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sliced pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 36.5 g