- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (unthawed) or 1 cup frozen cranberries (unthawed)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup lc catsup
- 2 tablespoons sugar twin brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, cranberries.
- Arrange chicken on top.
- In small bowl, mix ½ c water with catsup, sugar substitute, mustard and vinegar and pour over chicken.
- Cook at low setting until chicken is very tender when pierced (6 ½ to 7 ½ hours).