Recipe by Lennie
Posted in response to a request; from Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Thanks Lennie, for posting such a great tasting recipe. I loved the cranberries and sauce in this dish. I used boneless, skinless thighs and cooked for about 7 hours. It was almost too easy and I thought maybe I would feel some guilt about not slaving away in the kitchen....but no! It was so good. It is indeed a dish to serve company, and I will do just that. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt