1/4 Photos of Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Butter
6 hrs 15 mins
This is from the "Cranberry Festival Recipes" booklet I picked up at the cranberry festival in Bordentown NJ (where one of the Ocean Spray facilities is located) many years ago. It was submitted by a woman from Vincetown NJ and is one of my favorite apple butters. I usually use the cranapple juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and chop apple; do not peel.
- 2Combine apples, cranberries and cranapple juice in a slow cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on high for five hours.
- 4Puree in sieve, food mill or processor.
- 5Return pureed mixture to crock pot and add sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
- 6Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Cranberry Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (1785 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 65.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g