Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Serve with potato chips or crackers
Make and share this Crock Pot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in the slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on High until the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, crab meat, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic and stir thoroughly.
- Cover; cook on High for 30 minutes.
- Shortly before serving, add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh minced chives as a garnish.