Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Serve with potato chips or crackers
Make and share this Crock Pot Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans lump crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh chives, minced, for garnish
- Combine the cream cheese and whipping cream in the slow cooker.
- Cover and heat on High until the cheese is melted, about 45 minutes.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, crab meat, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic and stir thoroughly.
- Cover; cook on High for 30 minutes.
- Shortly before serving, add the lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Salt to taste.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh minced chives as a garnish.