Recipe by Audrey M
A Betty Crocker Recipe. The meat is juicy and tender.
Top Review by Sheryll S.
I have made this for years... well very similar. I don't use that much brown sugar, only a spoonful and I add a couple of small carrots instead of apple....... but this is a wonderful recipe your way. I recommend this to everyone. Oh yeah, I wait to add the sauerkraut till the meat has cooked at least halfway.
- 2 lbs boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 medium cooking apple, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 14 ounces sauerkraut, drained, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup apple juice