Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will not believe how the italian dressing tenderizes the ribs. If you have any dale's seasoning add about 2 tablespoons to marinade.. You should have rave reviews...
- 2 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 2 1⁄2 cups zesty Italian dressing
- Poke the ribs with a fork a few times.
- Marinate ribs in dressing.
- Place in crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Once the ribs are done you can place them in a pan under the broiler for a few minute for a little crispiness.