Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the ribs in a crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
- Cook on low for 7- 9 hours or until done.
This is dish is very good! It was so easy to prepare. The taste of the syrup and A-1 Sauce were delightful together. I couldn't taste the garlic flavor too much, so next time I will probably press several cloves. The dish was eye appealing and the aroma was wonderful. Thank you for sharing this great recipe, which I will be using again.
This was an easy dish to make, meat was very tender and juicy. I would have liked a little more zing, maybe add a splash of tabasco next time.
What a wonderful recipe! DH and I both enjoyed these country ribs. They were very tender and we loved the sweetness of the maple syrup mixed with the steak sauce and garlic powder.:) I also added alittle hot sauce as mentioned in other reviews. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!