Recipe by JESMom
Only 4 ingredients! And could there be an easier way to cook? I like my ribs a little creamier so I add additional BBQ sauce after I take them out of the crock pot. I usually use about a full bottle of BBQ sauce all together.
Top Review by GiddyUpGo
I don't know *what* the last reviewer was talking about ... I make this recipe all the time and it's hands-down one of my favorite crockpot recipes. The ribs come out tender and juicy every time. It's a great dish to prepare if you have people coming over and don't want to spend a lot of time prepping and cooking. So easy and delicious. I get rave reviews every time I make this.
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup apricot-pineapple jam
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 lbs boneless country-style ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the BBQ sauce, jam and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- Place a layer of ribs in a 4 quart slow cooker. Pour 1/3 of the sauce mix on top. Keep adding layers of ribs and sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat 8 1/2 - 9 hours, or until the ribs are done - you'll be able to tell :).